Peoples Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great Runescape Private server with over 6000 members!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADMIN PJ PLEASE READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ADMIN PJ PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: ADMIN PJ PLEASE READ   ADMIN PJ PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Ok, I'm not sure if I have kick commands or anything but I definitely need the following:

A kick command
A temporary ban command
A teleport command (if only for teleporting myself)
A mute command

The reason I need these:

Alot of people were teaming in wild (which is supposed to be a ban) and killed me. I couldn't do anything about it even though i'm a mod. There are also a million lurers who lure new players into losing their hard earned stuff. I can't mute. I can't kick without right clicking.
I have to right click to kick someone... which means i have to be right next to them. People were making accounts called like 13337 to impersonate me, people were asking for mod, people were TICKING ME OFF and saying nasty stuff that really doesn't need to be said, people were talking about peoples moms, I really need some admin powers here!
I'm one of the few mods who is on alot, bought the first membership, all I ask for is a kick, temp ban, and mute command.

Commands that work for me:

::notedbarrows

That's it! Idk any other commands. Please notify of all the commands I can use!

THANKS
Back to top Go down
dizzy guy777

ADMIN PJ PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PJ PLEASE READ   ADMIN PJ PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:21 pm

first of all, there is a mute command. if u were meant to have admin powers...then u would be an admin. but ur not an admin. so. yea.
Back to top Go down

ADMIN PJ PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1