Peoples Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great Runescape Private server with over 6000 members!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Pj
Admin
Admin
Admin Pj

Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it???? Empty
PostSubject: Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it????   Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it???? I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:46 pm

Thats basically what I have been hearing a lot lately. Yes, I know there have been days upon days of downtime, and tons of source changes. For awhile in January to late March, there werent any at all. You may be wondering yourself is the server meeting its end. Well, its not yet. And I dont plan on it. From the original Crank That Scape to the now Peoples Game, the staff has done its best to keep you happy. But over the last couple of weeks, I have been extremely busy and there have been many things that have occured. I live in Arkansas, so you likely know about the tornadoes that have happened around here. Even though I have not been a direct hit by one, it has affected my hosting abilities and server a ton. The first time I actually lost all of the server information. So, from here out I am going to try and keep the server source and forums unchanged now. There will always be minor changes, but nothing as major as lately. So if you have any questions or comments, feel free to post here or contact me. Thanks~

Admin Pj
Back to top Go down
https://peoplesgames.forumotion.com
noobkilla

PostSubject: Re: Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it????   Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it???? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:52 pm

how do u get on server
Back to top Go down
noobkilla

PostSubject: Re: Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it????   Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it???? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:52 pm

how do u get on server
Back to top Go down
0wnage
Game Admin or Mod
Game Admin or Mod
0wnage

PostSubject: Re: Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it????   Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it???? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Look around more Noobkilla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it????   Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servers gone, servers back....is it or isn't it????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peoples Game :: Peoples Game Forums :: Leaving Or Returning To Server?-
Jump to: