Peoples Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great Runescape Private server with over 6000 members!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mods and Admins coming up!

Go down 
+2
joden
0wnage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
0wnage
Game Admin or Mod
Game Admin or Mod
0wnage

Mods and Admins coming up! Empty
PostSubject: Mods and Admins coming up!   Mods and Admins coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:51 pm

We have a new Admin, i rune aro i. I am waiting on a mod request and there are others too! Submit you request Today! (Only if you think you deserve it)
Back to top Go down
joden

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins coming up!   Mods and Admins coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:33 pm

congrats to I rune aro I respect for him Cool
Back to top Go down
i rune aro i
Game Admin or Mod
Game Admin or Mod

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins coming up!   Mods and Admins coming up! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:10 am

aww thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
0wnage
Game Admin or Mod
Game Admin or Mod
0wnage

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins coming up!   Mods and Admins coming up! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:53 am

*edit* I am now a mod =P
lolz
Back to top Go down
elvemage

PostSubject: elvemage for mod :D   Mods and Admins coming up! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:44 am

hey, im elvemage and ide like to be a mod. im just starting this game but it seems to be an epic game. and im a very good player in rs.. ive got 0.0blackmarks there and im very helpful. so please accept my request for mod.
Back to top Go down
x skillz own x

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins coming up!   Mods and Admins coming up! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Hello, I'm X Skillz Own X, or 'Skillz_Own' in game. I think I would be suited to be a Moderator/Administrator because I try to stop all sorts of abuse, and I love helping people. I think it would be awesome to be a Moderator/Administrator as well because I have always admired what Mods/Admins do for the people in the game, and the game's population itself. I always looked at those Mods/Admins thinking, "Hmm. Maybe if I am such a good person as that person is, I could even become a Moderator one day!" I always thought that way on RuneScape. But JaGeX was too busy for me, and I gave up there because it was just taking way too long and I thought it would never happen. I figured that maybe I could become a Mod/Admin in Peoplesgame, not just for my own personal benefit, but for the benefits to other players that play Peoplesgame, and the creator of the game, because I'm sure he or she needs more responsible people to play the game.

Thank you for your time! I hope to become a Moderator/Administrator soon.
~X Skillz Own X~ (Skillz Own)
Back to top Go down
0wnage
Game Admin or Mod
Game Admin or Mod
0wnage

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins coming up!   Mods and Admins coming up! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:59 pm

x skillz own x wrote:
Hello, I'm X Skillz Own X, or 'Skillz_Own' in game. I think I would be suited to be a Moderator/Administrator because I try to stop all sorts of abuse, and I love helping people. I think it would be awesome to be a Moderator/Administrator as well because I have always admired what Mods/Admins do for the people in the game, and the game's population itself. I always looked at those Mods/Admins thinking, "Hmm. Maybe if I am such a good person as that person is, I could even become a Moderator one day!" I always thought that way on RuneScape. But JaGeX was too busy for me, and I gave up there because it was just taking way too long and I thought it would never happen. I figured that maybe I could become a Mod/Admin in Peoplesgame, not just for my own personal benefit, but for the benefits to other players that play Peoplesgame, and the creator of the game, because I'm sure he or she needs more responsible people to play the game.

Thank you for your time! I hope to become a Moderator/Administrator soon.

I am not the owner Pj is but i KNOW he wont concider this cuz its not even posted in the application place, plus you could b lieing, u need to prove uself

~Ownage~
Back to top Go down
x skillz own x

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins coming up!   Mods and Admins coming up! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:27 pm

Well, first off, I don't blame you for accusing me of possibly lying. I see how you can't completely trust someone that you've never gotten to know. Second, I'm new to this still and I had no clue how to post in the application, sorry about that, I would've, had I known. And third, it's fine, PJ told me himself that he has no room. I'm fine being a regular player.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Fire

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins coming up!   Mods and Admins coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:55 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins coming up!   Mods and Admins coming up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mods and Admins coming up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peoples Game :: Peoples Game Forums :: Game News-
Jump to: