Peoples Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great Runescape Private server with over 6000 members!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i rune aro i application for mod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i rune aro i
Game Admin or Mod
Game Admin or Mod

i rune aro i application for mod Empty
PostSubject: i rune aro i application for mod   i rune aro i application for mod I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:27 pm

What are you applying for?- Admin ingame
Why do you deserve to get this spot?-
I play this server alot. My username is i rune aro i. I'd be a good mod because i like to help others out and i would like to be able to help more then i can right now.
How long have you been playing?- to be honest i think about 5 days but i am a high level so i am on alot.
How often are you online (honestly)?- when ever i am home i am on so alot. so i could help alot of people cause i am on so much and i have experience with the time i have played.
thanks-cameron
p.s. i love ur server bro goodwork
Back to top Go down
Admin Pj
Admin
Admin
Admin Pj

PostSubject: Re: i rune aro i application for mod   i rune aro i application for mod I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:16 am

Dear Rune Arow,

I have seen you online a ton and also have noticed you do good deeds. So, after further review, I have decided to reward you with the position of ADMIN. When I see you online next time, Ill give it to you. Thank you and continue playing Peoples Game.

Admin Pj
Owner of Peoples Game
Back to top Go down
https://peoplesgames.forumotion.com
0wnage
Game Admin or Mod
Game Admin or Mod
0wnage

PostSubject: Re: i rune aro i application for mod   i rune aro i application for mod I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:48 pm

cheers cheers CONGRATZ ON GOLD CROWN BUD!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
dizzy guy777

PostSubject: Re: i rune aro i application for mod   i rune aro i application for mod I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:27 pm

woah woah woah....hold up.....ive seen him in game too. but i have also had to get onto him. i would say he definitely deserves mod. but admin thats really pushing it....no offense i rune aro i...
Back to top Go down
i rune aro i
Game Admin or Mod
Game Admin or Mod

PostSubject: umm yeah   i rune aro i application for mod I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:52 pm

im stuck in blackness
Back to top Go down
joden

PostSubject: Re: i rune aro i application for mod   i rune aro i application for mod I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:57 am

no offence rune aro but i think u cant handle admin, mod is ok since u only watch if ppl team in the wild and thats not really "rule breaking" altrough its in the rules u first should give a warning followed with a ban if they don`t listen, and of course only looking for rule breakers is silly to do just have fun for urself to understand.

and since i think that u dont even know half of the commands u should check my thread thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i rune aro i application for mod   i rune aro i application for mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i rune aro i application for mod
Page 1 of 1