Peoples Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great Runescape Private server with over 6000 members!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

player killing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joden

player killing Empty
PostSubject: player killing   player killing I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:51 pm

Well my first suggestion is. there are many places to pk altrough most players only know the "pk" spot near edgeville now u just could make a simple in-game pop up like most private servers have that says the so called "noob terms"

for example. use ::yell to shout, use :: for runes , use :: for food

also make the wildy a bit larger so u can make a 1versus1 spot

and since their are some admin only codes i don`t know if they work for admins but, If u type ::noclip or ::setitem u ll get a auto ban now since new player don`t know that it ll cause a bann to ur account make it simple , For example: if i type ::noclip in game it ll say "don`t type this for the second time or u ll get banned" now new players know that they ll get banned if typed twice (the code ll have no effect of course)

The wildy part

since the wildy is the most populated place im asking to make it bigger or remove the orignal spot and make edgeville(solo) pk and varrock pk(multi)

since prayer causes lagg (some admins say so) remove it,+since the obby maul is probably coded wrong it hits way to overpowered i don`t know if someone already checked it out .

thats it for now thanks
Back to top Go down

player killing
Page 1 of 1