Peoples Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great Runescape Private server with over 6000 members!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shops ,monsters,etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joden

Shops ,monsters,etc Empty
PostSubject: Shops ,monsters,etc   Shops ,monsters,etc I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:28 pm

their should be more shops around rs, take some of the home shops away and place them in other towns it would be more fun.

also in the empty dungeons some monsters would be nice,more places to train and maybe in the future a working clanwars minigame? there are so many things to add and make the server more fun but no offense i understand the circumstances the server just can`t handle to many players else it ll crash i hope u have ur client fixed soon admin pj Cool

also self made items like black phats orange phats and special armour that ll be hard to obtain from a minigame where u ll need a few players that would be fun! Laughing ,monsters that actually fight back.

i think there also should be held event once a while like clanwars castlewars etc i know this server is still "young" whe can make it 1 of the best p servers!! Cool

ps: the server is down for about 8 ours now! Shocked

greetingz ..:Joden:..
Back to top Go down

Shops ,monsters,etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peoples Game :: Peoples Game Forums :: Suggestions For Forum or Server-
Jump to: