Peoples Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great Runescape Private server with over 6000 members!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank these noobs for ruining the wild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joden

Thank these noobs for ruining the wild Empty
PostSubject: Thank these noobs for ruining the wild   Thank these noobs for ruining the wild I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:29 pm

there are two bug abusers : doodoo and Cracker if u may have noticed they are using a p ring what ll cause in a instant k.o when u attk a player, as this is a private server and it tottally ruins the fun to pk in this circumstances i ll have to take some actions i have evidence and hope to get them in a place where they ment to be.

PS: Admin Pj contact me asap

Greetingz ..:Joden:..
Back to top Go down
Admin Pj
Admin
Admin
Admin Pj

PostSubject: Re: Thank these noobs for ruining the wild   Thank these noobs for ruining the wild I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:52 pm

Ill ban them. Thanks for the warning.
Back to top Go down
https://peoplesgames.forumotion.com
i rune aro i
Game Admin or Mod
Game Admin or Mod

PostSubject: Re: Thank these noobs for ruining the wild   Thank these noobs for ruining the wild I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:07 am

pj i also heard people talking about this doodoo character so i anned him too as soon as i got out of blackness because i wasnt sure u already did
Back to top Go down
0wnage
Game Admin or Mod
Game Admin or Mod
0wnage

PostSubject: Re: Thank these noobs for ruining the wild   Thank these noobs for ruining the wild I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:49 am

i rune aro i wrote:
pj i also heard people talking about this doodoo character so i anned him too as soon as i got out of blackness because i wasnt sure u already did
yeah i heard he his a 113
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank these noobs for ruining the wild   Thank these noobs for ruining the wild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank these noobs for ruining the wild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peoples Game :: Player Management :: Report Abuse-
Jump to: